When things work right

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

So, here's my pretty basic question.

Once I finally get Etrunker w/ESK running right, will my second scnner (BC780xlt) show the alpha tags I have programmed into Etrunker?

Thanks in advance,

William

richster

William said:
So, here's my pretty basic question.

Once I finally get Etrunker w/ESK running right, will my second scnner (BC780xlt) show the alpha tags I have programmed into Etrunker?

Thanks in advance,

William

Hi William,

The answer is no. This is because the second scanner is not in trunking mode when Etrunker is driving it so it (780xlt) will just show the frequency it's on, and Etrunker doesn't send alpha tag information to your second scanner.

Regards,
Richster.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
William said:
Interesting idea. Normally you would just glance at the computer screen to see who's talking.
-rick

William

Well, what I was thinking would be nice is a mobile set-up where the first scanner and the computer would be mounted somewhere out of the way and the monitor scanner would be mounted in a convenient location that could be watched.

Trying to figure out a way to mount two scanners and a computer in the front of a car is not the easiest thing to do. :)

William

Status
Not open for further replies.