Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc5igh

Premium Subscriber
I signed up to be a premium subscriber to RadioReference, but I'm still getting a message every time I log in that says I'm using an adblocker and should either disable the adblocker (which I don't want to do) or proceed without supporting RadioReference.

Is this normal?

-Johnnie (KC5IGH)

Reconrider

No you shouldn't be getting that message. I don't.

You can always right click the add and add element and block the whole thing if it keeps doing it

kc5igh

Premium Subscriber
No you shouldn't be getting that message. I don't.

You can always right click the add and add element and block the whole thing if it keeps doing it

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

It only seems to happen on my laptop. I'm logging in this time with my tablet, and it hasn't happened yet.

-Johnnie (KC5IGH)

kc5igh

Premium Subscriber
Are you logged on in both the main site and the forums? You have to be logged in to the main site for the account to be recognized as paid

Hello, Citywide173.

I think your suggestion has solved my problem!

I didn't realize there were two log-in options, one for the forums (which I've used for a long time), and the other for the main site, which I tried out and which seems to have swept away the support message and ads.

Thanks for your help!

-Johnnie (KC5IGH)

ecps92

Actually three login options, add the one for those who Edit the Wiki

Hello, Citywide173.

I think your suggestion has solved my problem!

I didn't realize there were two log-in options, one for the forums (which I've used for a long time), and the other for the main site, which I tried out and which seems to have swept away the support message and ads.

Thanks for your help!

-Johnnie (KC5IGH)

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Doesn't matter, it will still log you into the wiki automatically as long as you are actively logged into the main RR site. I just tested it...deleted all of the wiki.radioreference.com cookies, cleared the browser's cache, closed the browser, opened it back up, went directly to wiki.radioreference.com and was logged right back in with no interaction on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.