Win500 Help -RR Lib?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdavis0823

Hey Guys,
I just purchased the pro 106 and downloaded win500, when I try to do a webimport and download from radioreference and it says "RR Lib:: Get Countries" when I hit start? I bought USB adapter form radio shack and installed their driver? I am running windows xp, What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Steven

hoser147

Highpockets listed the best guide there is, one other thing is make sure you download the drivers from the starsoft page below where you downloaded the Win500 program, where it says important.

sdavis0823

Cool I got it guys now if I can figure out how to get the local police and fire in there i will be golden, this is a whole new world for me. i dont see any of the police or fire when I try to update using the web import??

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
I should have mentioned, DTRS has multiple sites. You probably should ask on the Colorado forumn which sites would work for your stay in Golden.

sdavis0823

no, sorry i am looking for mesa, az and phoenix area. its in maricopa county arizona. i try to do a webimport from win500 and there is no police or fire to import? i can see it all online in the database but no when I try to do a webimport?
thanks

k6scm

Win500 v01.92, Web Import of TSYS Objects.

O.K. guys... I finally took the plunge and got a pro-106. So, I am in the process of evaluating Win500 v01.92 and I signed up for a RR premium account for web import access to the RR lib. Since I'm "new" to the pro-106 scanner and Win500 v01.92 software this could be considered a newbie question. Now here's the question:

Every time during web import, the software receives and populates all the talk group data (ID, AlphaTag, Type, Group/Radio ID etc. etc.) of the TSYS objects correctly; BUT, thus far, any TRS that I have web imported from the RR lib into the WIN500 v01.92 program only populates four (4) "system frequencies" of each TRS during the web import. >>>Why?<<<

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

K6SCM

scnnr

no, sorry i am looking for mesa, az and phoenix area. its in maricopa county arizona. i try to do a webimport from win500 and there is no police or fire to import? i can see it all online in the database but no when I try to do a webimport?
thanks

When you click on county and choose Maricopa then on system scrool down to maricopa chosse it and then choose the tower sites you want to use and click on the + next to the tgs you want .

For Phoenix Fire and police scrool down to the Reginal Wireless Corp. RWC that is where you will find them on that system

Edit Oops misssed the post above where you said you got it solved

Last edited:

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
...thus far, any TRS that I have web imported from the RR lib into the WIN500 v01.92 program only populates four (4) "system frequencies" of each TRS during the web import. >>>Why?<<<

I don't have Win500 opened now, but there is a box after you select the channels that says "CC Only" or "Control Channel Only". Sounds like that box is marked. On Motorola Type II settings, that is all you would need.

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.