Win500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed6698

I am having a issue with Win500. Every time I log in to the Web import, if I try and open a trunked system that is large, it only downloads half way and then it stops. If I try and do it with small trunked systems it works fine. I am having the issue with more then one area. I would like to see if anyone else has this issue by selecting United States as country, Indiana as state, Lake for county, then select Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T as the system. It also happens if I select Illinois as the state, Cook as the county and select Starcom21 Statewide Illinois P25. Both areas stop the download half way and the programs just sits and does nothing. On any other smaller trunked system it completes the downloads. I am running Win500 version 02.07, it also happened on previous version. Could someone else see if they come across this issue also?

Ed6698

When the system is selected like I mentioned it can only be the whole system. I even just tried it by selecting Indiana, Marion as the county, Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T and it does the same thing, downloaded a 1/4 of the file and just stops.

Ed6698

Here is what it looks like. The download just stops and sits and does nothing when trying to download large trunked systems.

Attachments

• win500.1.jpg
    win500.1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 138

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
When the system is selected like I mentioned it can only be the whole system. I even just tried it by selecting Indiana, Marion as the county, Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T and it does the same thing, downloaded a 1/4 of the file and just stops.

Just tried the Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T System on my Win500 and the entire system downloads with no problems.

Are you getting any error messages?

Are you using a satellite service for your ISP?

Do you have the current version of Win500?

Ed6698

No error messages. What operating system are you using? I was using Win 8, however I did upgrade to Win8.1 the other day. Looks like I may have to just go back to just 8, after 8.1 is when the problem started.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
No error messages. What operating system are you using? I was using Win 8, however I did upgrade to Win8.1 the other day. Looks like I may have to just go back to just 8, after 8.1 is when the problem started.

Win 7/64 bit here.

Ed6698

I was using Win8/64 and Win500 worked fine, now I am using Win8.1/64 and the issue has started. Looks like I am dumping 8.1 then here eventually. Kind of stinks because I like how 8.1 works, except for the issue I am having.

Ed6698

Well I figured it out. It was not Win8.1 totally I think. I am using Avast antivirus and when I disabled it I was able to download the entire trunked database that I was referring to previous. Now I just have to figure out why.

Status
Not open for further replies.