Wright County Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
25367 and 25368 i have heard encryption on all the time... 25367 seem to be buffalo police primarily based on what unitrunker is telling me...

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Trunked Radio Decoders - The RadioReference Wiki

It pretty much listens to the control channel and decodes all of the activity going on. It tracks individual radios on the system (ive logged around 16000 so far, but i suspect there are about 40000 radios on the system...) and talkgroup activity such as a user logging onto a talkgroup, even if they dont transmit on it...

Heckler

Otsego is patrolled by WCSO which only has a few encrypted talkgroups. Otsego public works is not on the system and they do not have their own fire dept. Does that clarify?

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all of the TG identification you added to the Wiki Heckler!

I will add that the Fire departments channel 3 is not actually a channel 3, instead it is a All call TG that transmits on both 1 and 2 (useful for fire command when changing attack from offensive to defensive or other major command announcements), so i have them in my own spreadsheet as "All", so for example,

Otsego Fire City 1
Otsego Fire City 2
Otsego Fire City All

HAWG100

Wright County

Newbie Here....Talked To Sheriff's office today. They said they have fully switched over to the 800 frequencies but can't give them to me. How come Radio Reference doesn't have a Minessota listing for Wright County Sheriff or Buffalo Police? Seems everyone else in the state is listed.

KD0FEO

Wright County, MN
Feed Provider
I don't really have much luck at all where i am located. I am off of State Highway 25 NE and School Blvd, and find it difficult to hear Enfield or Henn. Towers. Normally it's on Enfield (851.8500). I have not experimented with it much.. i'm new to digital trunking.

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
has any body figured out the C2C (car to car) talkgroup?

moorski

Hi...I recently turned on my scanner for the first time since winter and low and behold I find out about the 800MHz system that's in use. Brought my 2096 to RS and had it programmed. I live just south of Maple Lake at a pretty high elevation and I get some chatter but it drops right away. Brought the scanner to a buddies house about 2 mile closer to Buffalo and it works real good there and also in Monti where I had it programmed..I don't get it all.

I am a novice with scanners

I guess my question is:

Are there dead zones on this system?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.