Wtaerfall Display Colors

Alcojack

Feed Provider
I'm running Proscan Version 22.12 with an SDS200. The Proscan scanner face waterfall display font and colors don't match the SDS200 display but the normal scanning displays match perfectly. I've saved the config to Sentinel and updated the .cfg file location in Proscan, but no luck. Proscan does show a color reference chart and a timeline bar on the waterfall display that isn't on the scanner display. Am I missing a step or is the Proscan waterfall display not able to match the scanner display?
1716995155025.png

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
You're referring to the text colors. Correct? Those colors are not customizable in Sentinel and therefore ProScan will use the colors set in the "Display Fore Color" & "Display Back Color" options, located in the Options - General tab. Same goes for when the scanner is in Menu mode, the colors are not customizable in Sentinel.

I see that Sentinel 2.05 rev. 03 has a new tab called "Waterfall" in the Display Customizer. That appears to be a work in progress as changing the colors there doesn't change the colors on the scanner waterfall display.