SDS100/SDS200: Uniden SDS100 One-Frequency Trunk Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
There is a MOTO TRBO repeater near me that is on 464.6375 and uses Color Code 3. I know a few of the Talk Group IDs, but I am trying to determine the remaining TGIDs.

If I program it as a One-Frequency Trunk system and leave REC enabled, will it save and display the TGIDs, Time Slots and UIDs when I play back any activity monitored on the system? I have ID Search On and DMR TSlot set to ANY.

Ubbe

If I program it as a One-Frequency Trunk system and leave REC enabled, will it save and display the TGIDs, Time Slots and UIDs when I play back any activity monitored on the system?
I'm not sure it will display slots during playback, but the Universal Scanner Audio Player will. Avoid the known TG's so the scanner won't be held up by those. Universal Scanner Audio Player

/Ubbe

JASII

Memory Capacity
I am sorry that I didn't reply to this earlier. Through experimentation, I have learned that the Uniden SDS100 will, in fact, play back the TGID and Time Slot. I did not, however, see the UID.

With regards to ProScan, yes I have it and it is great. In this particular case, however, I am leaving the Uniden SDS100 in my vehicle to monitor unattended while I am away from the vehicle.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I am sorry that I didn't reply to this earlier. Through experimentation, I have learned that the Uniden SDS100 will, in fact, play back the TGID and Time Slot. I did not, however, see the UID.

With regards to ProScan, yes I have it and it is great. In this particular case, however, I am leaving the Uniden SDS100 in my vehicle to monitor unattended while I am away from the vehicle.
Download your audio files to your PC, then review them with the Universal Scanner Audio Player. That will show you UIDs, as well as all the other information.

JoeBearcat

Uniden Representative

Make sure the UID is assigned to the display somwhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.