DSD+ FastLane 2.155

Status
Not open for further replies.

M105

Downloaded and installed the new version today. Seems to be working fine, actually smoother voice than ever but I do notice a change with continuous tones. It used to be when a tone alert came over I would hear a blip about once per second. Now I am hearing about 10 blips per second. It sounds like an old dial telephone clicking. It is quite attention grabbing and doesn't seem to hurt anything. Anybody else notice this?

M105

What's in the change log?

DSD+ 2.155

Fixed D-Star header decoding bug

TIII DFA (direct frequency access) support added

NEXEDGE DFA support added

Resolved signal polarity issue

Some DSDPlus.P25data file issues resolved

By request, if a monitored P25 control channel is not broadcasting bandplan data,
DSD+ will retrieve bandplan data from the DSDPlus.P25data file.
Bandplan data is recorded in DSDPlus.P25data as system sites are monitored.
The DSDPlus.P25data file can also be manually edited to add bandplan data.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Where's the link on the website to download it? They used to send updates via email but I recently got a message from the DSDPlus folks saying they can no longer email updates since gmail now blocks encrypted or exe files

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
DSD+ 2.155

Fixed D-Star header decoding bug

TIII DFA (direct frequency access) support added

NEXEDGE DFA support added

Resolved signal polarity issue

Some DSDPlus.P25data file issues resolved

By request, if a monitored P25 control channel is not broadcasting bandplan data,
DSD+ will retrieve bandplan data from the DSDPlus.P25data file.
Bandplan data is recorded in DSDPlus.P25data as system sites are monitored.
The DSDPlus.P25data file can also be manually edited to add bandplan data.
Thank you cant wait to get home and try it!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

M105

Where's the link on the website to download it? They used to send updates via email but I recently got a message from the DSDPlus folks saying they can no longer email updates since gmail now blocks encrypted or exe files

I received an email with the link and password this morning.

M105

Yes. The email contains a download link and password to unzip the file once you have downloaded it.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I downloaded it when I got home mid afternoon. The problem I had with the last version where it would just lose the Control Channel is gone. I wonder if that's the polarity issue they were referring to.

As you did, I noticed what seems like a lot more clear audio, especially on DMR.

Whatever they did, it's working very well.

Downloaded and installed the new version today. Seems to be working fine, actually smoother voice than ever but I do notice a change with continuous tones. It used to be when a tone alert came over I would hear a blip about once per second. Now I am hearing about 10 blips per second. It sounds like an old dial telephone clicking. It is quite attention grabbing and doesn't seem to hurt anything. Anybody else notice this?

LD723

I downloaded it when I got home mid afternoon. The problem I had with the last version where it would just lose the Control Channel is gone. I wonder if that's the polarity issue they were referring to.

As you did, I noticed what seems like a lot more clear audio, especially on DMR.

Whatever they did, it's working very well.

Has the voice quality also improved on other modes like p25? I haven't got my release yet

slicerwizard

Ah OK, makes sense, the wording was a bit confusing. I'll just wait in anxious anticipation for it like a kid on Christmas eve
Thanks
FYI, the 2.155 link I got is the same as the 2.145 link in the earlier notification email, except the "2p145" is changed to 2p155". And it uses the same zip password. So you might be able to download your 2.155 update now by just editing the 2.145 link you already have.

LimaZulu

FYI, the 2.155 link I got is the same as the 2.145 link in the earlier notification email, except the "2p145" is changed to 2p155". And it uses the same zip password. So you might be able to download your 2.155 update now by just editing the 2.145 link you already have.

I can confirm that. Just donwloaded mine this way without actually receiving any notifications for new version from DSDPlus team.

firemantom26

Premium Subscriber
I got the email saying that they can’t send the the file to a Gmail, but they will send a link to download it. I have not got the email for the newest version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garys

Premium Subscriber
This is the best DMR audio I've heard from DSD+. It's as good, if not a bit better, than the Uniden scanners.

Definitely hearing better DMR audio here on this release.

I haven't tried P25 yet, as I only have one system locally and when I want to hear it, I turn on one of my P25 scanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.