Kenwood NX-5700 / 5800 Remote UHF/VHF Complete Radio Setup

Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Price
$3,500.00
Expires
For sale is a complete Kenwood Triple RF deck mobile radio setup with advanced head, DTMF mic, speaker and all the connecting cables that has never been installed and includes all the boxes, manuals etc. This was for a project that never came to fruition and needing to find it a better home. Everything was purchased in 2017 and some programming done initially and then project was shelved. Unit was ordered with (2) VHF NX-5700 radios with P25, DMR and Digital modes between the two VHF RF decks plus an additional NX-5800 UHF deck that had DMR / NXDN digital modes. Software / licensing is not included and will need to be purchased through a Kenwood Dealer and the digital modes listed were on my original license and may or may not transfer over.

I have included a few pics and have more available if someone is serious. I'm listing this for $3500 obo and will split shipping costs with buyer for standard UPS shipping with insurance. I do have this listed elsewhere and may pull the ad at anytime. Thankyou for looking!

Components with Boxes/Manuals:
KCH-20R Advanced Head​
Qty (1) NX-5700 VHF RF Deck with P25 / NXDN /Analog​
Qty (1) NX-5700 VHF RF Deck with DMR / NXDN / Analog​
Qty (1) NX-5800 UHF RF Deck with DMR / NXDN / Analog​
KES-5 External Speaker​
KMC-36 DTMF Mic​
KPG-46x USB Programming Cable​
Qty (3) KCT-23 DC Fused Cables​
KMB-33 Mounting Bracket for RF Decks​
KRK-15B Control head Remote Kit​
KCT-71 Remote Control Cable​