iSCAN Post-Release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

I agree with hoser147, I would be interested in the 107. But there is no way I would order one without the specs, manual, ect. I dont understand why RS puts it up with no info! At least we know the price I guess, but good luck on any sales with no info. Just my .02, Mike

Haley

Thanks DaveIN, at least I know the specs. I kind of like looking through the manuals before I buy, wish they would get that up! I have a feeling if someone was to order, even theough its says in-stock, it would be back ordered. Hopefully I am wrong. Mike

Haley

I will be very interested in a review of it also! Looks pretty nice, lots of features for the price. On a side note, just for the heck of it I punched in my zip on the RS site, and it shows a store in my area (25 miles away), has it in stock. I find that VERY hard to beleive, this is a SMALL store, but hey who knows! Mike

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Call them up and see if it's true. :p

I typed in 50129 and it showed in stock 45 miles away.

Last edited:

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
I must say I am not impressed with the webmaster at Radio Shack. The page still has only one size picture with no other views, no PDF manual, no technical specs., and no listed accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.