172.3000 Pullman Forest Service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

commstar

Premium Subscriber
Greetings Idaho Forum.....Kinda quiet in here and for reasons stated below figured I would try this forum first....

172.3000 R (CSQ) Fire Related Repeated Helo Traffic

The RR database lists this as a NPS, USFS, and even the VA in some places but nowhere in the NW. All of the NPS USFS listings are CSQ and a couple as a 'common' channel so that seems to be a good fit.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?action=isf&stid=10001&freq=172.3

I am in Eastern Spokane County and have heard 'Helo 22-PAPA-Bravo' advising unknown dispatch (cannot hear that side of Convo) they have been 'released from the fire' and to relay to their tender truck they just going to head for Pullman.

Did a little searching on N-numbers and can only find a Cessna in Georgia with 22BP in the number....No helos that I could find. Could not find an asset list...

Strong repeater, gonna venture guess it is on Mica but that is just a guess.

By extrapolation, I believe there is more National Forest on the Idaho side of the border than in SE Wa State and the activity is South and East of here based on the Pullman, WA Destination ......

Regards,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.