Ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Is it just me or is there a Home Depot ad playing on a feed before it starts?

Read here:

ka7o

Ads are getting smart - today, while not logged in - got a localized ad from the State Governor.

oddessy

Premium Subscriber
i got adds this morning and i was loged in
I am logged in and I'm still getting AD'S!

This is one of the reasons many of us first choose to join Premium services. It's disappointing to see nothing has changed after paying for the service. RadioReference has such a respectable reputation, I can't imagine these problems aren't being investigated.

KD0TAZ

Feed Provider
Ads are getting smart - today, while not logged in - got a localized ad from the State Governor.
They're not smart, it's just the audio version of "Drivers in Norton, KS are saving tons of money on their insurance with this one weird trick!". The ad farm has generic and regional ads they use when a request comes from a targeted geolocation.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
I am logged in and I'm still getting AD'S!

This is one of the reasons many of us first choose to join Premium services. It's disappointing to see nothing has changed after paying for the service. RadioReference has such a respectable reputation, I can't imagine these problems aren't being investigated.
are you using the actual broadcastify app or a third party scanner app?

air-scan

No advertisements on my end.....logged into my broadcastify account using my account at radioeference.com which it knows I am a premium subscriber. If you're seeing ads it's because either you're a premium subscriber and not logged in to broadcastify.com with your radioreference.com account credentials or you haven't subscribed. Can't beat $30 for a year!

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-06-09 053337.png
    Annotation 2020-06-09 053337.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 6

KC4ASF

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
I am a premier subscriber and a feed provider and I get ads. I thought it was all about working out the bugs but apparently not.

Reconrider

I am a premier subscriber and a feed provider and I get ads. I thought it was all about working out the bugs but apparently not.
Just post where you're getting the ads at so one of the web devs can look into it.

Most times the cause is the operator not being logged in

Status
Not open for further replies.