An update would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkelso

If you do get ready to be labeled a ranter, a whiner, a troll, insane, a complainer, a MF, on drugs, malcontent, or all of the above.

Geeze cheese people sure sensitive about what one wants to talk about on these forums.
I for one would love to see a written list of all the short comings and missing items.

For instance
1. Wifi Dongle doesn't work
2. Siren app missing
3. ? so forth and so on or are these the only items that are wrong?

VE3RADIO

Thanks for the spelling corrections.

Yea, whining about it on a forum is going to get Uniden moving on the wifi and siren app... Good luck with that...

Frankly I could care less if people take legal action against Uniden, it makes no difference in my life...

Hold the phone... You will not use the app or dongle, yet you want them working??? Yea that makes sense...

Good luck on the whining to get Uniden moving on the app and dongle issues...

It obviously does make a difference in your life because every time someone posts about Uniden or Siren you have a in-explicable need to throw your two cents in to the mix..it's like an itch on the back of your leg that you just cant help but itch...it might get better and go away on its own if you would only stop itching it. :) but as long as your here to get all upset, so will those opposed to your view.

I guess winter is coming and those up in Fort Mac have nothing better to do.

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
11 months ago today was the announcement :(
Not defective. Just missing some of the key features.

Actually it was Saturday Nov. 16 that the announcement was made. So let's not jump the gun. It has really only been 10 months 29 days as of today. But what is a few days, weeks, months, years (maybe centuries) in the scheme of some updates for the x36HPs? Maybe the Wi-Fi and analyze will be ready when my grandson reaches my age.

Steve AA6IO

wise871

Database Admin
Actually it was Saturday Nov. 16 that the announcement was made. So let's not jump the gun. Steve AA6IO

Steve
I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out. Not sure why I was stuck on the 13. I'll be sure to update my calendar. I don't want to miss the 1 year mark. :D

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
Steve
I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out. Not sure why I was stuck on the 13. I'll be sure to update my calendar. I don't want to miss the 1 year mark. :D

Dan,
Yes we should begin that 1-year anniversary countdown now. Come to think of it, we may be soon approaching the 1-year anniversary from when the big countdown to the announcement last year started. How come we are not hearing any countdown now to when, if ever, these features will be released. Oh well, it all sounded nice.

Steve AA6IO

WILSON43

Premium Subscriber
Dan,
Yes we should begin that 1-year anniversary countdown now. Come to think of it, we may be soon approaching the 1-year anniversary from when the big countdown to the announcement last year started. How come we are not hearing any countdown now to when, if ever, these features will be released. Oh well, it all sounded nice.

Steve AA6IO

So did the Land of Oz until reality kicked back in and it went to black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.