arc500 HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanMaine

Premium Subscriber
im programming my scanner here buy pc and i was wondering if i have to put the NAC numbers in the software to recive p-25 digital.. i have them all ready to cut and paste if i need to just looking for some feedback here... Thanks

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
NACs for P25 freqs are like PLs on conventioinal freqs - AFAIK you need them only if you have more than one user on the same frequency

Mike

ScanMaine

Premium Subscriber
i have my rado all programmed and now im only recive convent freqs and no digitals. any reason why??

ScanMaine

Premium Subscriber
i have my programming set up buy county and everytime i upload it gets all messed up and un organized? any idea why?

blangell

No I Have ARC500, you have to rename the file to be able to send it, something like (whatever.gr5.txt). If you want you can e-mail it to me.

ScanMaine

Premium Subscriber
I think i got it.. I just need to be a little more patient but been working on this for 4 days and screwing myself but i think i got it

ScanMaine

Premium Subscriber
I got my scanner up and running last night after 10 hrs of hand programing everything I needed except Maine's new MS COMM system which I had a file for.

Thanks to all those who helped me yesterday..

Question though, what does SUPER TRACK mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.