ARC996 Conventional RR import

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Can anyone get conventional RR import to work? I cannot get it to import groups (sub catagories) or any Freq's. It only creates the
system as conventional and thats it. No groups or Freq's.. They are all checked in the box....Anyone have any ideas? :) If it is working for others, then I now I'm doing something wrong..Can someone with ARC996 see if they can get it to work?

Last edited:

garys

Premium Subscriber
Same problem. I sent an email to Gommert asking if this had been activated yet or not. I'll let you know what his reply. Trunk import works well and I see that the UASD import feature now correctly imports site and frequency data.

Gary

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Awsome...That lets me know the problem is not on my end, I was sure I was doing everything right, but had to ask.. Thank you very much:) I'm sure Gommert will have this fixed by time the software is released:cool:

garys

Premium Subscriber
I heard from Gommert this morning. The issue was fixed in version 0.93, which he says can be downloaded from the same link. I'm at work right now and won't get to download that until this evening.

Gary

garys

Premium Subscriber
I'll be interested in knowing if it's working correctly. Hopefully, I'll be able to download the update tonight when I get home.

Gary

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
Is it correct that you can only get the Beta release if you pre-purchase the software? IOW, you can't try unless you buy.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
It's working fine now :) Yes, you have to pre pay for the software to get the beta. I'm not sure if you will be able to try it when it comes out or not. Gommert will have to answer that one..

Status
Not open for further replies.