ASP

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Nothing wrong with ASP so it’s on your end. Possible that the CC for your local site changed but ASP is on AWIN for sure.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Make sure you have all frequencies programmed for the site - all that are listed by the site(s) that you monitor, just in case they changed the CC or something.

kk5pa

I updated from here . Also we went to Hot Springs Friday didn't hear any state police troop k or g.. I hear a lot of awin on several sites...Just no ASP...

kk5pa

It started working.. I unhooked it for a while hooked it back up and it's working.. same for the TRX-1

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
No idea. Something on your end, accidental setting change or some glitch within the scanner I would guess. May never know. At least it's working now.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Sounds like it switched to a control channel frequency not programmed into the scanner. Try entering all of the frequencies for the sites you are using.

Magnetsteve

Got to be something on your end. Several G4's and G5's out there and SDS's receiving ASP with no issue. (K Dispatch) Hot Springs area on both sim sites.

dhobby

Premium Subscriber
Don't know if this was the reason, but TRX 1 had over 6,700 recordings on sd card. Deleted them and now back and running...

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Certainly possible. Could have been something on there randomly causing a glitch elsewhere. Interesting. Glad you got it figured out.