SDS100/SDS200: Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Merchants may fill out the online forms but they also may or may not have the package itself ready for shipping. I've seen a week go by before the package actually shows up on the carrier's web site.

Online tracking may also be USPS's worst enemy. I've seen packages languish in a distribution center for a week before being sent on. It's not like I live in a secluded area with spasmodic delivery. My city is about 200,000 and gets a minimum of one delivery a day (usually more) from the distribution center.

llwade

Premium Subscriber
NO MESSAGE ..... 11/16/18 1124 pm. glad you guys gut yours. hope you receive pkg real soon. But thank you for heads up. maybe I too will get one soon.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Lets just hope that this can be explained by one on a shipping dock unboxing batteries and reboxing batteries and doors by himself and applying shipping labels and sending emails as he gets each one done.

NebraskaCoder

Just received my new battery and shield (battery shield). I don't recall receiving an email with tracking number so those that haven't received an email will probably still get it.
cea6f7cba09922fa890915ac737b4832.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CQ

You get USPS service on Sunday?

With the exception of Amazon in some areas. A billion dollar company subsidized by the U.S. government can do that. :eek:

phask

Premium Subscriber
I do - just had 2 $2.00 USB adapters delivered, size of a quarter in a 10x14 envelope !!!

Plus I'm in a podunk town of under 40,000.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
You get USPS service on Sunday?

With the exception of Amazon in some areas. A billion dollar company subsidized by the U.S. government can do that. :eek:

In many areas, I think they still deliver some packages on Sunday. Regular mail? Well, not so much.

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
I think they deliver on Sundays for Amazon packages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

oceans777

Listener
They do indeed - 20 lbs dog chow, USB meter and fairy wings delivered by USPS on Sunday. My little niece said she could easily fly my discone up to the roof if she had fairy wings so... better plan than I had.

Uniden also shipped both batteries for my 2 SDS100's, got the email a few days ago. Thanks Bo & Co.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Already here but going to sit on it for a week lol
096879f6b7a51ef3526253c88b79ca9f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
I’m probably about 5 hours from where they shipped it, they shipped It on the 14th, it made it to Houston, which about 1 1/2-2 hours away, been sitting there for 2 days..it says the 20th for the delivery date, which when i first saw it, i was like “no way” I’m in the freakin same state, maybe couple of days, guess i was wrong, lol.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk Pro

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
You people don't understand the system. Of the total shipping costs, 20% is actually for shipping. The remaining 80% is for storage. :)

K1TSL

Mine made it all the way to Connecticut in two days so I thought the 11/26 date was way off. Now it's 50 miles away and the date gets pushed back to the 27th.

Last time I got something via smartpost, the USPS held it for a week until the expected delivery date. They also would not give it to me earlier even though I went there because it was it was supposedly in a shipping container they weren't going to be opening for several days.

Smarpost? Dumbpost.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Mine just arrived. Shipped Thursday and arrived today 3 working days not to shabby.

When I put the tracking number in that Uniden sent me, it's showing a Nov 23rd delivery date, but seeing that yours arrived today, I'll be hoping for a today or tomorrow delivery.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.