BCD325P2 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltginrage

Could someone also tell what these are (attached picture)

Attachments

• 20200506_033437.jpg
    20200506_033437.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 55

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Could someone also tell what these are (attached picture)
The first circle is the System number tab and Channel number Tag.
The second circle is the Volume Offset for the channel.

Do you have the manual or do you need it?

johnwprice

Premium Subscriber
Can someone help me? I have a Uniden BCD325P2 and I have programed using Butel Software and downloading from Radio Reference “Connecticut Land Mobile Radio Network (CLMRN) Project 25 Phase II” . I haven’t anything on this site. The same with “Commonwealth Of Massachusetts Interoperable Radio System (CoMIRS)´ I must be doing something wrong. I sure would appreciate any suggestions to fix this problem. Thanking you in advance for your help.

wscranston

Can someone help me? I have a Uniden BCD325P2 and I have programed using Butel Software and downloading from Radio Reference “Connecticut Land Mobile Radio Network (CLMRN) Project 25 Phase II” . I haven’t anything on this site. The same with “Commonwealth Of Massachusetts Interoperable Radio System (CoMIRS)´ I must be doing something wrong. I sure would appreciate any suggestions to fix this problem. Thanking you in advance for your help.

Where are you? The CoMIRS is only being used in certain areas.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
One of the drawbacks of the BCD325P2 is battery life...

If you minimize use of the backlight or turn it off completely it will extend battery life considerably. The display is still very easy to read if you're not in the dark. More often than not the typical user doesn't even need to look at the display.

johnwprice

Premium Subscriber
I use Freescan.

I have a feeling you're out of range. Do you receive the Control Channels?

They're very directional.
I have alll the channels that Radio Reference has for them. I am in Guilford quite often and I don't hear anything on the Phase II I do hear the trunk tracker on the Analog.

ltginrage

Regardless of my area, should I get the NXDN or DMR upgrade first?

Last edited:

ltginrage

I have both in my area.
Local Universites/Community Colleges use DMR. Many towing, private ambos, disposal companies use NXDN.

Last edited:

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I have both in my area.
Local Universites/Community Colleges use DMR. Many towing, private ambos, disposal companies use NXDN.
If you look at your area (your county, and perhaps the counties surrounding you), and you see things that might interest you, like the ones you listed, are tagged as using DMR or NXDN, then go ahead & get the updagrades. In some areas, smaller public safety agencies are using one of those formats as it's cheaper than a P25 system.

Also remember, that in addition to the ones you see, there likely other users on DMR or NXDN. They are not in the database simply because no one, as yet, has documented the usage, and submitted it to be added to the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.