BCD396T Programming Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecatz33

I just received my BCD396T and I've been trying to figure out how to program it manually (without a computer, I don't have a cable) and I programmed in some Zone 3 frequencies but can't seem to receive anything....could anyone help walk me through the manual programming of my scanner please? I am lost at this point and would appreciate any help I can get! Thanks

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I just received my BCD396T and I've been trying to figure out how to program it manually (without a computer, I don't have a cable) and I programmed in some Zone 3 frequencies but can't seem to receive anything....could anyone help walk me through the manual programming of my scanner please? I am lost at this point and would appreciate any help I can get! Thanks

Read the sticky at the top of the forum.

thecatz33

I reviewed the sticky and it doesn't help me with my model of scanner at all (I don't have options listed in the sticky) nor with my area, sorry if I sound dumb but I'm pretty new at this and trying hard to understand everything, any help regarding my model of scanner would be appreciated, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.