cuelc001
Member
Hello fellow scanner enthusiast ,
I have a Uniden BCD436HP scanner and I use the sential software for it.
Has anyone ever had an instance where the talkgroup ID's and frequencies that are in the software are incorrect ?
Yes I have done all of the updates for the software.
I have 1 specific group that this is happening to - Houston METRO. I can hear them fine on a full database scan but when I create a favorite list of Metro, I notice the wrong talkgroup ID's and frequencies.
Has this happened to anyone or is METRO not correct in the software ?
Thanks
I have a Uniden BCD436HP scanner and I use the sential software for it.
Has anyone ever had an instance where the talkgroup ID's and frequencies that are in the software are incorrect ?
Yes I have done all of the updates for the software.
I have 1 specific group that this is happening to - Houston METRO. I can hear them fine on a full database scan but when I create a favorite list of Metro, I notice the wrong talkgroup ID's and frequencies.
Has this happened to anyone or is METRO not correct in the software ?
Thanks