BCD436HP Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuelc001

Hello fellow BCD436HP users,
I live in Harris County, Tx and I am trying to create a favorites list for METRO. When I select the police department and all of the other departments I want to listen to, I created a favorites list for it.

The problem is that when I transferred these channels into the favorites lists that I created for METRO and listened to it, it picks up all kinds of other channels that I did not want to listen to. HPD, HCSO, Colleges, Etc...Has anyone ever had that issue or know why that is happening?

I know how to create favorites list because I did a few of them successfully and they work fine.

Also, does anyone know how to create a favorites list quick key. I would love to press the #1 and be able to quickly scan my favorite channels. Or is this quick key selection just a bunch of talk?

Thanks again!

DSC45

Premium Subscriber
Must use Profile Edit List

You can edit your Favorites Lists in several ways. You must first highlight the favorite List to modify and make changes. Open Sentinel, top of page under View there are two options, a paper with pencil, and a star with pencil. Start with the star. Open the site and view all channels you originally choose for monitoring. Highlight any channel you don't want to scan, and right click the mouse and choose remove. Continue until you achieve the channels you plan to keep.

You can also go thru the options and set quick keys, alert lights, delay, volume offset etc as needed.

Close and save the changes. A prompt will pop up for saving.

Next go to the other button for editing and go through options to familiarize yourself with the program.

After completion save and exit. Download modified program to scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.