BCD996XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You'll have to be a lot more descriptive - like what you are trying to hear, what your current setup is (antenna indoors or outdoors), what you used to program (did you use software? Which one?). Please, more details will bring better answers.

To start, this article from our wiki contains links (always in blue) to just about everything you need to know to get started...

Program your DMA Scanner - The RadioReference Wiki

The links for the Easier to Read manuals are at the bottom - there's one for the 996XT and P2 scanners. A lot of people start there...Mike

wolfmom07

Premium Subscriber
software is up to date, i dont think im doing something right , im ready to sell this thing driving me nuts. if someone could talk me to over the phone are skype would be great.
not getting where i live Jefferson county mo.
thanks all

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
This is what we have for Jefferson County Mo.

Jefferson County, Missouri (MO) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Since you are the originator, click on the little red triangle with the exclamation point in it (right above where your location is), and request this to be moved to our Missouri forum. You're much more likely to find folks that would be willing to talk you through this there, rather than here

Mike

wtp

from RR database

On February 3rd, 2015 Jefferson County 911 Dispatch began using the new 800 Mhz Trunked radio system for communications with Law Enforcement, Fire and EMS agencies. The Law Enforcement Talk Groups on the new system are encrypted, and will not be available on the new scanner.

this could explain the silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.