Bridgestone Arena/Nashville Freqs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesomeman92

Premium Subscriber
Hey all,

I'll be in the Nashville area in 2 weeks and attending a Predators game, just wondered if anyone had any frequencies for the arena, since the database doesn't have anything listed. Also, has Nashville/Davidson County transitioned to the new P25 system yet or are they still using the Motorola Type II system for operations?

Thanks in advance.

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Nashville is P25.
Bridgestone: The freqs I monitored at Bridgestone have gone TRBO but they have ops (food, guests, maint) freq in 463-465 range. Not sure where the listing went. Last time I was in the area CSC used their own freqs. Maybe some others still have them as a listing.

Awesomeman92

Premium Subscriber
Nashville is P25.
Bridgestone: The freqs I monitored at Bridgestone have gone TRBO but they have ops (food, guests, maint) freq in 463-465 range. Not sure where the listing went. Last time I was in the area CSC used their own freqs. Maybe some others still have them as a listing.

Thank you!

Awesomeman92

Premium Subscriber
Tennessee Sports - The RadioReference Wiki

About 2/3 down the page look for Nashville Predators heading. List of conventional frequencies is there, but I can't speak to the accuracy of these frequencies or their modes. But it might be a place to start.

Wonderful, thank you. I'll try to run Close Call as much as I can and see if I can figure out what is and isn't in use and what has/hasn't gone digital.

RadioJonD

Exalted Nabob
At the hairdresser's, past the liquor store.
Bridgestone / Gaylord

Looking for clarification. The linked frequencies above for Bridgestone Arena are the same as those listed for Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center.

Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Primarily, I’m interested in radio use in and around Bridgestone Arena. (I'm making the assumption based on alpha tags that the duplicate set above is actually for Gaylord.)

Of course at this point since the last thread post, everything from both may well be off the monitoring grid.

ecps92

Tennessee Sports - The RadioReference Wiki
Ahh, never mind, now I see...basically someone has submitted the same license to the different venues.

Try these
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=WPYP461
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=WQRJ378
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=WPXE452
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/license.jsp?licKey=1746773

Looking for clarification. The linked frequencies above for Bridgestone Arena are the same as those listed for Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center.

Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Primarily, I’m interested in radio use in and around Bridgestone Arena. (I'm making the assumption based on alpha tags that the duplicate set above is actually for Gaylord.)

Of course at this point since the last thread post, everything from both may well be off the monitoring grid.

Last edited:

RadioJonD

Exalted Nabob
At the hairdresser's, past the liquor store.
Researching FCC license by zip code 37214 reveals around eighty frequencies issued to RHP Operations. RHP (Ryman Hospitality Properties) is the management/investment arm of Gaylord’s Opry Empire I think.

There is also a large block of frequencies variously licensed to Communications Group, Inc. Does anyone know about them? Do they lease communications for events like BearCom?

Status
Not open for further replies.