Buying SDS 100 from seller on Amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
Bearcat Warehouse is where I buy my scanners for work. Been using them for a couple of years now and have had no issues with them or their products.

D

DaveNF2G

I have purchased 4 scanners (maybe 5) from the Amazon seller and had no issues. Go for it.

MTScannerNut

Old post I know, but have a question about this company. I'm considering buying a new SDS200 from Police Scanner Outlet via Amazon. How well do they pack their scanners for shipping? I've read a review where they shipped a scanner only in the manufacturer's box, no other packaging. Of course it arrived damaged. I've read complaints of other sellers doing the same thing, which I find unreal for a $700 piece of electronics. I would refuse the package on the spot without even opening it, but want to avoid the hassle.

belvdr

No longer interested in living
Old post I know, but have a question about this company. I'm considering buying a new SDS200 from Police Scanner Outlet via Amazon. How well do they pack their scanners for shipping? I've read a review where they shipped a scanner only in the manufacturer's box, no other packaging. Of course it arrived damaged. I've read complaints of other sellers doing the same thing, which I find unreal for a $700 piece of electronics. I would refuse the package on the spot without even opening it, but want to avoid the hassle.
When I bought the 100, I bought from webtron-x on Amazon. Packed well and prompt service.

Scanman7039

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if "Police Scanner Outlet" is an authorized Uniden seller?

I'd like to purchase from Amazon to take advantage of zero interest financing and the seller says they are an authorized seller; just wanted to verify first...

Thanks.
Bought mine from them about 6 weeks ago. Excellent service and they have emailed me a couple of times asking if I have any questions or issues. I would buy from them again in a heart beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.