Calls platform - end user questions?

c5corvette

Premium Subscriber
Question 1:
Is there a static url for Calls platform, like there is for the regular feeds? I listen to feeds in my own dedicated cleint/appliance and can't seem to find a static url for the Calls platform - be it for nodes, system/location or talgkgroup playlists. @Lblanton, please tell us there are static url for Calls platform?

Question 2:
I havent built any playlists becuase it seems just my luck that the tg I want to add is "only available to the feed owner or admin" - what does that mean and why are some talkgroups marked this way?

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
Yeah, that is a bummer that calls don't have a static URL, I had doubted it before. I like to listen to reg feeds of counties 50 mi. away that I can't receive here and I like to play them in Winamp because it does alpha tags. And that is so much nicer than keeping a webpage open to see the tags.

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
Anyone who listens to the entire live node can hear calls that violate the Terms of Service as they are being ingested.
I haven't found that to be true personally but I just listen to my own nodes most of the time.