Chester County Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdavisjr

Premium Subscriber
Hello All,

After finally updating my scanner records for Chester County a new section with frequencies has been added to the Chester County wiki titled licensed but unconfirmed frequencies just like I did with Montgomery County. I invite everyone to check it out, submit some knowledge if you have it and maybe give some of them a listen. Everything unconfirmed is going to go into my scanner for listening. There is a half dozen new 700 MHz licenses as well but that is so vast and still so experimental I'm really not worried about them yet so they are not on the list.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Hello All,

After finally updating my scanner records for Chester County a new section with frequencies has been added to the Chester County wiki titled licensed but unconfirmed frequencies just like I did with Montgomery County. I invite everyone to check it out, submit some knowledge if you have it and maybe give some of them a listen. Everything unconfirmed is going to go into my scanner for listening. There is a half dozen new 700 MHz licenses as well but that is so vast and still so experimental I'm really not worried about them yet so they are not on the list.

The 700MHz licenses are for the new TRS.

rrbum

Premium Subscriber
And where does one find this?

Go to the database page for Chesco, directly across from "Chester county Pennsylvania" you will see four buttons. They are discuss, wiki, watch, and download. Wiki is the one you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.