city of boston openmhz

Lllsssrrr000

Premium Subscriber
hi
the city of boston feed on openmhz has been discontinued without any apparent reason.
does anyone know why and is there anyone who would be willing to host one?
I know that there are boston feeds on broadcastify however openmhz provides a overall better listening experience and there are channels featured on the openmhz feed that weren't on broadcastify
if anyome could do this, maybe in time for new years eve for first night boston, I'd really appreciate it.
thanks

paul928

hi
the city of boston feed on openmhz has been discontinued without any apparent reason.
does anyone know why and is there anyone who would be willing to host one?
I know that there are boston feeds on broadcastify however openmhz provides a overall better listening experience and there are channels featured on the openmhz feed that weren't on broadcastify
if anyome could do this, maybe in time for new years eve for first night boston, I'd really appreciate it.
thanks
Yea I have the same issue... I think the last time Boston was active was on 12/21/2023 also Essex County, and Middlesex County among others have been discontinued, with no apparent explanation ...I don't see any way to email the moderator to find out why! it's a pity, because I loved this site!

Lllsssrrr000

Premium Subscriber
Yea I have the same issue... I think the last time Boston was active was on 12/21/2023 also Essex County, and Middlesex County among others have been discontinued, with no apparent explanation ...I don't see any way to email the moderator to find out why! it's a pity, because I loved this site!
Yeah
All of the feeds from the specific feed provider have gone down.
There is a way to send the provider a message but they don’t tend to respond.

paul928

Just a heads up...it seems that The Ma. State Police is back up, and going strong! Hopefully The same will soon happen to the others that were down!

rosecitytransit

Feed Provider
I'm trying to get the CoMIRS Boston metro site recorded, but am unable to get 2 SDRs to work at the same time; it's like I'm running into some sort of USB bandwidth limit or something. If anyone wants to help, let me know.