Continuous disconnecting

ksue61

I have never had this problem before but it won't stay online. It just keeps disconnecting when I open broadcastify and try to listen to the scanner. What do I need to do in order to listen to the scanner as I always have done?

rcool101

Feed Provider
Maybe the feed is offline. All feeds are supplied by volunteers, who might have a problem at any given moment. Which feed are you having problems with?

doctorwizz

Feed Provider
That is my feed. I have been working with her and another person on this.
I have seen this happening on the web player while signed out of my premium account.

doctorwizz

Feed Provider
I am getting a lot of reconnecting now on web player.
Here is one. It said reconnecting 30 seconds. Then Said reconnecting 60 seconds. Then after 60 seconds it played an ad.
Feed is still online in VLC and Android app.
And just now says reconnecting 10 seconds. Now 60 seconds. Then plays another ad.
How many ads are users supposed to get?
ImKAhOM.png

ksue61

Maybe the feed is offline. All feeds are supplied by volunteers, who might have a problem at any given moment. Which feed are you having problems with?
All feeds are online but as soon as I click any of them in Calvert County they start for a few seconds and then disconnect. Then it will say re-connecting in so many seconds and never does. I usually listen to Calvert County Sheriff, EMS, and Fire.

ksue61

I am getting a lot of reconnecting now on web player.
Here is one. It said reconnecting 30 seconds. Then Said reconnecting 60 seconds. Then after 60 seconds it played an ad.
Feed is still online in VLC and Android app.
And just now says reconnecting 10 seconds. Now 60 seconds. Then plays another ad.
How many ads are users supposed to get?
ImKAhOM.png
same happening to me

Reconrider

That disconnecting is browser side.
It's the person listening to the feeds internet, browser, computer. Wouldn't have anything to do with a feed provider

doctorwizz

Feed Provider
Seems like it's fixed. Not getting the reconnecting yellow box all all past couple of nights. Not tested Wed nigh thx to Covid.

rcool101

Feed Provider
Mine takes fits sometimes. Other times and most of the time it runs for days. Windoz updates seem to give me problems.
When I have problems, I check Win10 updates and reboot laptop. Most of the time it cures it

doctorwizz

Feed Provider
Mine takes fits sometimes. Other times and most of the time it runs for days. Windoz updates seem to give me problems.
When I have problems, I check Win10 updates and reboot laptop. Most of the time it cures it
What's that mean? You are broadcasting from windows laptop?

doctorwizz

Feed Provider
I broadcast with a Raspberry Pi 2b. Wired internet. 100% stable. 1.2 watts