CSP Troop W

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1CRN

Premium Subscriber
I live in portland and I can get all the troops from where i am but i have not been able to get troop W I don't see the cc channels for W in RR does anyone know what they are? or what i can do to pick them up?

GKENY044

Premium Subscriber
Unless I'm mistaken. Trrop W (which is a troop within a Troop and only handles Bradley Airport) uses the same CC as Troop H on the newer system. I have never had any luck picking them up unless i was close to the Airport so they may have lower power radios for security reasons.

cg

Premium Subscriber
868.2625 is the CC They were going to put up a remote site at the airport, if that did not occur, they would use the one near the Heublein Tower on Talcott mountain.

chris

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
Yes there is a site at the airport. It can be heard on every single Troop H Simulcast site. I have been all over and I hear it on Troop H Simulcast site. Best chance to hear them late at night like midnight. In E. Granby you get some simulcast digital distortion between the sites...

scanningisfun

868.2625 is the CC They were going to put up a remote site at the airport, if that did not occur, they would use the one near the Heublein Tower on Talcott mountain.

chris

Whenever we walk up there, I go to the radio site while they walk up the tower...lol. Zero decoding errors while I'm standing right there...lol.

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.