CSP XRAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadnt listen to the CSP for a little while and today noticed XRAY units on the 4A channel. If I had to guess I would say that XRAY replaced 13-IDA.

Hey, and while Im at it, are the 9-PAUL units the CSP POE units now rather than the old DOR POE units?

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Perhaps CDOT? thought call signs were unique between CDOT and CSP (should a CSP unit come up on a CDOT talkgroup and vise-versa).

I've also been hearing these call signs lately; I believe I've heard a 9 Paul unit on the 1-Adam channel, I'm pretty sure it's a single person. 9 Paul xx is a longstanding CDOT Call sign format, the 9 Paul CDOT channel (2465) is used by Eisenhower Tunnel Control. I was thinking the 9 Paul unit might be the on-duty CDOT EJT Dispatcher, but it would be nice if someone could confirm this.

From what I've heard so far, 9 Paul xx talks very rarely on CSP channels, which is why I suspect it's CDOT. Someone needs to nail down the Radio ID they're using, that may solve the mystery pretty quickly. I'm really not sure about the XRay call sign.

Troop

I hadnt listen to the CSP for a little while and today noticed XRAY units on the 4A channel. If I had to guess I would say that XRAY replaced 13-IDA.

Hey, and while Im at it, are the 9-PAUL units the CSP POE units now rather than the old DOR POE units?

X-ray cars are the former 13-I cars as the unit was rebranded as the smuggling and interdiction unit. 9P cars are the port of entry mobile and port units

X-ray cars are the former 13-I cars as the unit was rebranded as the smuggling and interdiction unit. 9P cars are the port of entry mobile and port units

Thanks Troop, I was thinking that might be so. I guess we have the senior guy here because I have been hearing X-1 on the 4A channel.

Do you happen to know how the 9P numbers break down for the various areas of the state?

Status
Not open for further replies.