csp

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefox2163

im getting them clear in berlin here there on there your probably not doing something right

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
what is going on with troop D and E I cant hear them I hear troop C and K I hear every other troop

what zone are you using to try and hear them? They don't simulcast on very many zones. I usually hear them on Zone 6 (Control Channel 853.9125)
Let me listen for a while and I'll get back to you if I still hear them. Not a zone that I monitor on a regular basis. I am located in the troop G area.
Bob

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
OK I just heard troops D and E, one after the other :lol: almost like they were reading this thread and wanted to get rid of me in a hurry:p
So I can confirm for you at least that they are still on the Zone I can hear from my location, Zone 6. Check to see that you didn't accidentally lock them out.
Hope that helps a little at least.
Bob

55engine

Premium Subscriber
I live in Bristol I pick everyone up I used to pick up to D & E in Bristol and I just don't pick up and why I don't know why I think everybody else up

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
I saw on the message board from someone that also post on here that they added a 6th frequency to site 6. Which is 853.3875.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber

cg

Premium Subscriber
If you are still in the New Britain area, you are likely able to hear Zone 6 CC, 853.9125, which is how you are going to hear those two troops. If your setup has no control over which Zone you are hearing, the first one received will be what the scanner monitors.

I choose to have a different Quick Key for each of the main Zones (x1 for Zone 1, x2 for Zone 2, etc). This gives me the most control I can have over what I am able to pick up. For example, I usually monitor Zone 4, Troop B but if I want to hear W, I must go to Zone 9, Troop H as W is not allowed on Zone 4.

chris

cg

Premium Subscriber
If you are monitoring Zone 6 on 853.9125 you should hear them. If that is the Zone you are monitoring and you are not hearing them, then you have locked them out or somehow shut them off.

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.