Database Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

STA75

When I go to my state map which is Ohio it will not show the map. It says please wait map loading.
I can go to any other state with no trouble. I've checked flash player Java removed web page and reloaded it. I ask this question in the ohio forum with not much help. I'm using a dell laptop using Vista. Internent Explorer as my browser. Please HELP Rick

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
What I miss is when you open a County you use to get the County map with cities and villages plotted on it. Why did that go away?

Mike

STA75

Yes I have already reinstalled adobe flash ,also clean out temp internet, reinstalled web page defrag the computer. Like i was saying tried everthing i can think of. WantNY yes when i went to the ohio map it would show a map with the counties on it. Now all I get is like it is trying to load syaing please wait map loading the loading bar is not highlighted or moving. it's stop at about 3/4 acrossed

Highpockets

Yes I have already reinstalled adobe flash ,also clean out temp internet, reinstalled web page defrag the computer. Like i was saying tried everthing i can think of. WantNY yes when i went to the ohio map it would show a map with the counties on it. Now all I get is like it is trying to load syaing please wait map loading the loading bar is not highlighted or moving. it's stop at about 3/4 acrossed

I remember I had a problem with something loading on RR some time back, and this may sound crazy but I turned off the InPrivate Filtering in IE8 and it solved the problem.

STA75

I remember I had a problem with something loading on RR some time back, and this may sound crazy but I turned off the InPrivate Filtering in IE8 and it solved the problem.

This was helpful if I turn protected mode off the page loaded any other help ????

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
This does sound strange. I just tried now and all maps are working, super fast I might add.

I was going to mention to re-install adobe flash, but you already did it:),I can't think of anything else.

Hope you get it going.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
What about the county maps that use to pop up when you went to it, and that county map showed cities and villages in that county?

Mike

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
What about the county maps that use to pop up when you went to it, and that county map showed cities and villages in that county?

Mike

The county-level map with the cities/villages that used to display next to the state-level map on the county pages seems to have been replaced with that "Collaborate" box. I noticed that also, and I wish the county-level maps were not removed, they were very helpful. I guess a decision was made to replace them with that "Collaborate" box because people were having trouble finding where all the stuff that used to be in Files had been moved to. What a shame.

STA75

maps

The county-level map with the cities/villages that used to display next to the state-level map on the county pages seems to have been replaced with that "Collaborate" box. I noticed that also, and I wish the county-level maps were not removed, they were very helpful. I guess a decision was made to replace them with that "Collaborate" box because people were having trouble finding where all the stuff that used to be in Files had been moved to. What a shame.

OK but I can still upload the other states with no trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.