Digital trunking scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrapmanken1

Hi i was wondering if anyone knew of a cheap digital scanner. I want something that is around $50 if tgere is something out there for that. I bought a pro 91 analog for around that so tjought i might get a digital. Just looking for ideas.
Thanks

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Hi i was wondering if anyone knew of a cheap digital scanner. I want something that is around $50 if tgere is something out there for that. I bought a pro 91 analog for around that so tjought i might get a digital. Just looking for ideas.
Thanks

Good Luck with that!

Blackswan73

If you want a working digital scanner, you won't find it for $50. Used, between $175-300, depending on model. New, be prepared to spend between $350-$550. You could get a SDR in your price range, but even that would require at least an analog scanner with an IF tap, and a dedicated computer. For $50 bucks you might find a android tablet like an RCA, or other low end tablet, and with a high speed internet, use a scanner app from the Play store.

NobodyS

There are many Uniden BCD396T P25 capable scanners on ebay for around 175 dollars. I am looking at one myself

Scrapmanken1

Would getting a motorola 800 mhz truncked radio work the same as a digital scanner. I have all of the frequencies i just cant listen to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.