DSD+ fast lane error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanuk

Hello, I have been working to upgrade fast lane update files for 4 days, now it's looking like I'm quite close to run the program successfully. Shortly describe you all past errors.
1. lame_en.dll = tried from download official site didn't work for me. Then on DSD+ -> misc menu downloaded the latest all base file zip file and put lame... into dsd+ folder works fine.

2. FMPx link error = -5/ -8
Someone gave a solution on this run dsd+ in command prompt with -rp passive mode and changed the input source as VB-CABLE. This is also cleared. But whenever I try to open without -rp on the command prompt it shows error need a permanent solution or a proper way to start each time.

3. Now, Invalid command line parameter:'-dr0'.

Attachments

• -dr0.jpg
    -dr0.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 27

a417

stop using SDR# AND the plugin.

feed DSD+FL from FMPA.

the plugin is trying to feed it an obviously invalid command line flag being -dr0.

SDR# is just one more moving piece in something that many first-timers have trouble with, get it working the way the devs want it to, then move on from there.

air-scan

"I want to run it like this" ,says the user, but the devs that wrote DSD+ "The user will run it the way it is designed to run"

Users conform to it, not it conform to how you want it. It's meant to be run exact same way people has replied to you @shantanuk

FMPx won't pipe to DSD+ via any virtual sound drivers. Whoever told you that trolled you.

Status
Not open for further replies.