DSD+ Fastlane "playlist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

billpritjr

Any way to store numerous different systems, and be able to quickly pull them up to listen to?

Also, what about multiple control channels? For now, I am only programming one control channel.

RTL-SDR single dongle used.

Thank you

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
The way I load different systems is at top of the "EVENT LOG" Window, click on "Control" the look for "Open network/site loader window" and there you will find all the systems you programmed. There is a "quick key" for doing this but I forgot what it is. It's just a letter you press while mouse cursor is in the event log window. The "notes.txt" file says to press "L" while in DSD window....I tried that but doesnt work.

Last edited:

cg

Premium Subscriber
A separate dongle for each control channel/voice setup (either system or site) you want to run at the same time. You then need to setup a separate batch file to start each instance of FMPx and the same for DSDPlus.
If you simply want to run consecutive sessions, you can enter each site into the Siteloader file and access then with the "L/l" key from DSDPlus. You get a popup with the site choices.

chris

BM82557

The way I load different systems is at top of the "EVENT LOG" Window, click on "Control" the look for "Open network/site loader window" and there you will find all the systems you programmed. There is a "quick key" for doing this but I forgot what it is. It's just a letter you press while mouse cursor is in the event log window. The "notes.txt" file says to press "L" while in DSD window....I tried that but doesnt work.

To use keyboard commands enable them in the MISC menu -

Screenshot - 9_14_2020 , 15_35_37.png

Status
Not open for further replies.