DSDPlus DSD+ FL Update 2p235

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2GLD

Premium Subscriber
Started up DSDPlus FastLane today and it's broadcasting an update is available; however, when trying to download it, it fails (see screenshots below). Additionally, all previous version links are broken as well as of today. Can the fine folks hosting the DSDPlus FastLane program please check your servers?

Steve999

Mine downloaded the zip folder into my DSD folder, but when I try to unzip it I get errors.
I get 'Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error'

slicerwizard

Started up DSDPlus FastLane today and it's broadcasting an update is available; however, when trying to download it, it fails (see screenshots below). Additionally, all previous version links are broken as well as of today. Can the fine folks hosting the DSDPlus FastLane program please check your servers?
No problems here with downloading the update and unzipping it.

Let me guess - you had them change the email address you use for Fast Lane? So now your download links and password have changed?

vince48

Premium Subscriber
I too received the notifaction of the update. program said it downloaded to a zip file, but i cannot not find the zip file on my computer. slicerwizard, where did you file teh zip file?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Funny, when my update notice popped up and I clicked Yes to download, it immediately saved the DSDPlus2p235.zip file to the same directory DSD+ was running in, and it opened up just fine with 7-Zip. Go figure.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Obviously I don't - I was reporting a result from trying a useful suggestion. I like useful posts.

Which one of us is the dolt? I've got the latest DSDPlus version unarchived in my folder.

As far as useful posts -- I know that not all of my past FL emails contained the same password. I chose the password from the December 2019 update message that was emailed to me. If you were using a password from an old update message, try the one from December 2019.

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.