DSDPlus DSDPlus Fastlane Freqlist.csv help

morgy

Hi folks

Looking for some help as a newbie please ,its regarding the Freqlist.csv used to identify frequencies in FMP....

I have seen a couple of videos on how too do this but they all seem to be based in the USA and use a website with frequencies availasble for the US only. Here in the Uk im using https://radioreferenceuk.co.uk/frequencies.php to get the frequency info,but the CSV layout is different to the videos iv seen

There is only 1 frequency listed and there is no ''first emission mode, second emission mode'' on this website.

How can i setup the Freqlist.csv file with the information i have available at the uk radio reference site? (see the screenshot attached to see the info available from RRUK)

hope that makes some sense
thanks,morgan

Attachments

• Screenshot (581).png
    Screenshot (581).png
    53.6 KB · Views: 29

a417

If that information is correct (press f to doubt), then that system you want to listen to is narrowband FM. Using DSD+ FL is overkill, as (unless it's encrypted) an analog scanner would be able to listen to that. If the emissions mode was P25, NXDN or something else...DSD+ FL might help you.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Hi folks

Looking for some help as a newbie please ,its regarding the Freqlist.csv used to identify frequencies in FMP....

I have seen a couple of videos on how too do this but they all seem to be based in the USA and use a website with frequencies availasble for the US only. Here in the Uk im using https://radioreferenceuk.co.uk/frequencies.php to get the frequency info,but the CSV layout is different to the videos iv seen

There is only 1 frequency listed and there is no ''first emission mode, second emission mode'' on this website.

How can i setup the Freqlist.csv file with the information i have available at the uk radio reference site? (see the screenshot attached to see the info available from RRUK)

hope that makes some sense
thanks,morgan

The format for the FMP-Freqlist.csv would be...

FREQUENCY,0,"Name of User",Latitude,Longitude,"CALLSIGN","Emission Disignator" NOTE: The quote marks " are required where shown.

If any of the data is missing, from the information you have, just enter anything as a place holder, for example:
154.090,0,"Bugs Bunny",0.0,-0.0,"000","0000"

Below are actual listings...

50.48750000,0,"TTWN Networks, LLC 100FB RP","4700 SW COUNCIL CREST DR PORTLAND, OR (MULTNOMAH)",45.4887,-122.696,"WPLR993","25K0F3E"
50.48750000,0,"TTWN Networks, LLC 100FB RP","4700 SW COUNCIL CREST DR PORTLAND, OR (MULTNOMAH)",45.4887,-122.696,"WPLR993","25K0F3E"

morgy

If that information is correct (press f to doubt), then that system you want to listen to is narrowband FM. Using DSD+ FL is overkill, as (unless it's encrypted) an analog scanner would be able to listen to that. If the emissions mode was P25, NXDN or something else...DSD+ FL might help you.
hiya, yea i was just using that as an example of the format of the info on that website,below them is plenty of DMR freqs etc
regards

morgy

The format for the FMP-Freqlist.csv would be...

FREQUENCY,0,"Name of User",Latitude,Longitude,"CALLSIGN","Emission Disignator" NOTE: The quote marks " are required where shown.

If any of the data is missing, from the information you have, just enter anything as a place holder, for example:
154.090,0,"Bugs Bunny",0.0,-0.0,"000","0000"

Below are actual listings...

hey tahnks for the reply! So to confirm for the fields that dont have any data availible for them i can just insert some 00's in commas and the frequency and available info will still show up on FMP,Is that right?
regards

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
hey tahnks for the reply! So to confirm for the fields that dont have any data availible for them i can just insert some 00's in commas and the frequency and available info will still show up on FMP,Is that right?
regards

I was incorrect in saying that about the Lat/Long, use your lat/long for that.

a417

hiya, yea i was just using that as an example of the format of the info on that website,below them is plenty of DMR freqs etc
regards
See how giving 'example' information, instead of [possibly redacted] accurate information could hinder those people trying to diagnose your issue, for free, from afar?

slicerwizard

regards
Just leave the fields blank:

154.090,0,"Bugs Bunny",0.0,-0.0,"",""