DSDPlus DSDPLUS Help

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
No.

Have you read the Help, Notes and ReadMe text files?
Just started a few minutes ago, can I get 3 counties at the same time

Honest, all the answers will be in the notes file, like people have suggested, read through the whole thing and your questions will be answered, people will be more willing to help you if you have taken the time to learn the software first.

If you still have questions or need help Scanner School has tutoring sessions online he'll be happy to help you one on one for a fee.

Bonkk083

Premium Subscriber
Honest, all the answers will be in the notes file, like people have suggested, read through the whole thing and your questions will be answered, people will be more willing to help you if you have taken the time to learn the software first.

If you still have questions or need help Scanner School has tutoring sessions online he'll be happy to help you one on one for a fee.
I must be overlooking that part

Bonkk083

Premium Subscriber
Can I use a splitter to use the dsd simulcast and to the scanner for the 2 other sites

ArloG

I've found it easier to copy pertaining text from the notes file into a new document.
It is rather scattered.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Search is your friend, here and/or the Notes file. It is pretty rare that a question is asked about the program that hasn't already been answered somewhere.

uzbek197

Premium Subscriber
Подскажите как посмотреть записанный файл в dad+FL, если можно с примером Всем Спасибо.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Подскажите как посмотреть записанный файл в dad+FL, если можно с примером Всем Спасибо.

Tell me how to view the recorded file in dad+FL, if possible with an example. Thank you all.

Подскажите, какой записанный файл в Dad+FL вы пытаетесь прочитать. Радио, частоты, журнал? Чтобы открыть их, вы используете текстовый редактор.

Tell me what recorded file in dad+FL, you are trying to read. The radios, the frequencies, the log? You can use a text editor to open them.

Last edited:

uzbek197

Premium Subscriber

Tell me how to view the recorded file in dad+FL, if possible with an example. Thank you all.

Подскажите, какой записанный файл в Dad+FL вы пытаетесь прочитать. Радио, частоты, журнал? Чтобы открыть их, вы используете текстовый редактор.

Tell me what recorded file in dad+FL, you are trying to read. The radios, the frequencies, the log? You can use a text editor to open them.
WAV Файлы.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
WAV Файлы.
Любой аудиоплеер должен иметь возможность воспроизводить файлы WAV. Эта ссылка на ветку хорошего аудиоплеера, обычно используется для сканеров, но должна работать.

Any audio player should be able to play WAV Files. This link to the thread for a good audio player, usually used for scanners, but should work.

uzbek197

Premium Subscriber
Любой аудиоплеер должен иметь возможность воспроизводить файлы WAV. Эта ссылка на ветку хорошего аудиоплеера, обычно используется для сканеров, но должна работать.

Any audio player should be able to play WAV Files. This link to the thread for a good audio player, usually used for scanners, but should work.

КАК СДЕЛАТЬ ВОТ ЭТО+++++++ DSDPlus [options] ? file Decode from .wav file

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
КАК СДЕЛАТЬ ВОТ ЭТО+++++++ DSDPlus [options] ? file Decode from .wav file
КАК ЭТО СДЕЛАТЬ++++++++ DSDPlus [варианты]
используйте команду в файле 1R.bat, используя -Pmp3 или -Pwav

HOW TO DO THIS++++++++ DSDPlus [options]
use the command in the 1R.bat file using -Pmp3 or -Pwav

Вам нужно прочитать файл ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ, вся эта информация есть там.
You need to read the NOTES file, all this information is in there.