DSDPlus - No VC Trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince48

Premium Subscriber
Grettings,
I'm very fustrated trying to get DSDPlus to track a simple Con+ system. I have folowed the notes in DSDPlus, I have
1. put the frequncies in the correct format in FMPA-FreqList.csv, FMPA-ScanList.csv, DSDPlus.frequencies
2. the FMPA.cfg files also includes the FMPA folders above exactly
3. the system I'm tying to monitor frequencies and LCN's have been confirmed in RR
4. Both of my Airspy's are working.
5. the FMPA.bat files have not been changed.
6. all TCP ports are connected and working

However, I only get voice from the CC slot 2. I never get any voice from any of the other channels and FMPA-VC event log never shows any data although FMPA-CC shows channels and voice activity on many channels in the system.

What can be possibly be gone wrong? I have tried everything, but never any voice except form the CC channel.

slicerwizard

1. put the frequncies in the correct format in FMPA-FreqList.csv, FMPA-ScanList.csv,
I don't think either of those files have anything to do with trunk tracking.

DSDPlus.frequencies
The actual contents would be helpful.

the system I'm tying to monitor frequencies and LCN's have been confirmed in RR
The LCNs RR lists don't match what DSD+ uses. You need to use the LSNs (just the odd ones)

4. Both of my Airspy's are working.
5. the FMPA.bat files have not been changed.
6. all TCP ports are connected and working

However, I only get voice from the CC slot 2. I never get any voice from any of the other channels and FMPA-VC event log never shows any data although FMPA-CC shows channels and voice activity on many channels in the system.

What can be possibly be gone wrong? I have tried everything, but never any voice except form the CC channel.
A screen shot taken when some voice calls are active might show what's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.