DSDPlus DSDPlusUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamradionl

@mtindor, this is offtopic but answer your remark
Its not the money, i live in Europe there we have tetra channels and my local area have: No trunk, No P25 fase I-II and Not any other digital mode is used for business coms. Receive 4x NXDN48/96 channels very small private rental network (4 -9 voice calls per day) so i dont need the use Fastlane extra's or refined supported functions and this is reason some of us still use DSD+free and this reason my interest for DSD standalone UI used with DSD+free edition. I did use raspberry Pi+ OP25 and i dont like the handle or comfort to monitor or scan channels.

Annunaki

I still think you should buy the fast lane version and show your support to the developers.

The public release is extremely old and limited.

hamradionl

@Annunaki,
DSD+free FMP
AF volume is this for decoded audio output? And is this working? Because the AF volume not responding
Or function not implemented in FMP?

SCAN seem working and monitor my 4 channels :)

Annunaki

The program forwards key presses to the respective windows, for a list of what the various functions do you can check the text files for DSD+ and FMP. I will also start adding more precise hints to the buttons in the future.

Annunaki

So I have spent a bit more time looking at the Public release of DSD+ and it does NOT support the AF volume adjustment and many of the other button functions available in DSDPlusUI's DSD+ section (time to upgrade to the FL release IMO), However FMP does support the IF volume adjustment which is working fine with DSDPlusUI release 32.

DSD+ 1.101pt key legend

FMP key legend

hamradionl

In the tap to edit
File
OPEN
SCANLIST
I dont see FMP.ScanList <= used for scanning and Scan is working in DSDui

In the free/public zip are 2 files FMP.txt and DSDplus.txt both with command keys to use.

Attachments

• DSDPlus.txt
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
  • FMP.txt
    15.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
In the tap to edit
File
OPEN
SCANLIST
I dont see FMP.ScanList <= used for scanning and Scan is working in DSDui

In the free/public zip are 2 files FMP.txt and DSDplus.txt both with command keys to use.

the .scanlist functionality requires TCP linking. You can't TCP-link in 1.01. You need Fast Lane (so you can have FMP24, which supports TCP Linking and scanlists). Buy Fast Lane. You are beating a horse that has been dead, quartered and eaten a few years ago.

In previous posts the OP has already indicated that the UI is for Fast Lane. The OP also suggested that limited support has just been added for FMP, but that there are constraints on what can be done because FMP is outdated and doesn't do what FMP24 does.

Mike

Annunaki

Thanks for verifying what I assumed:cool:

You are most welcome :) but I will look into what @thewraith2008 suggested earlier because he does have a point.

I dont want people being put off or paranoid when using the program but I also dont want people abusing an un protected exe as you can understand.

mrc333777

Premium Subscriber
you could always just to a check for the version of dsd that is being used and adjust the menus / keys to which ever version it is.
it would end the complaints about it. also, upx doesnt really hide anything as it can be decompressed with the -d option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.