Durham PD question

Kegan30317

I have found a "who's talking" feature online re: Durham Public Safety. I have a question about which district is being represented here . It would appear that district 1, 2, 5 is represented (see the photo insert below). This makes me wonder what about Districts 3 & 4. I'm new to the Durham area and not entirely familiar with how things are organized here. Any help or assistance is much appreciated.

Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 12.15.14 PM.png

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
I have found a "who's talking" feature online re: Durham Public Safety. I have a question about which district is being represented here . It would appear that district 1, 2, 5 is represented (see the photo insert below). This makes me wonder what about Districts 3 & 4. I'm new to the Durham area and not entirely familiar with how things are organized here. Any help or assistance is much appreciated.

View attachment 169634
They’re on 16551, Police B. Look in the database. Is this on a scanner feed?

Kegan30317

They’re on 16551, Police B. Look in the database. Is this on a scanner feed?
Thanks. It is on the DurhamPoliceScanner <dot> com site. Durham PD does not exist on the RR or Broadcastify sites I believe. I hope I'm wrong on that point however.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
Durham PD does not exist on the RR or Broadcastify sites I believe. I hope I'm wrong on that point however.
Looks like you might be wrong...

Durham-Fayetteville TG Category: Durham Police

If districts 1, 2 & 5 are on "Police A North" as your screenshot in post #1 indicates one can easily assume that districts 3 & 4 would be on "Police B South" as these are the only two talkgroups classified as "Law Dispatch"

Last edited:

Kegan30317

They do…. That’s the exact TG description they have from the RR Database
Got it. And thank you. I phrased my follow up question poorly. It was whether Durham PD was available as a live feed on RR / Broadcastify. I can only find it on the DurhamPoliceScanner site. And TIA for your patience and assistance.