EFHW Resonant Antenna Analysis: Should phase at the antenna feedpoint be similar to the phase presented to the TXRX?

k2mm

I have a 30m EFHW resonant sloper antenna. I've completed tuning it using my RigExpert and have an excellent SWR at the antenna and the TXRX. I know that some common mode currents are present, so I have a CMC filter at the antenna and in the shack. I've attached an image showing the antenna system and antenna analysis at five locations.

I have two quick questions:

1) After the signal passes through the shack's CMC filter at the end of a 50' run of LMR400, should the signal's phase be around +/-90 degrees if the SWR is good/similar to the antenna's feed point? I don't think they can be compared because common mode current could still exist in the shack despite using filters and grounding.

2) Do the measurements I took of the antenna system indicate any problems? I was concerned about the RL being more than 20, but from what I've read, larger values are better and track with the value of SWR. I am looking for a sanity check and have included the measurements, below.

Thank you for your time and interest in my question.

ANTENNA SYSTEM
30m EFHW Design.png

ANTENNA SYSTEM MEASUREMENTS
2024-08-31_00-04-22.png