Entering TGIDS to BCD436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFR85

That's the right way to do it. You should be seeing them now, if display unit IDs is on.

the UIDS don't show up I had to enable fire tac to get fire-ground so now it replaced it so when Engine company arrived just showed the TGID that i programmed and underneath it says Fire Tac, EMS Tac etc.

whsbuss

the UIDS don't show up I had to enable fire tac to get fire-ground so now it replaced it so when Engine company arrived just showed the TGID that i programmed and underneath it says Fire Tac, EMS Tac etc.

UIDs are entered in the System tab. The way you have the is as channels under the Nashua dept.

In manage favorits, select the FL list, then in the system display there is a tab for UIDs. That where they go.

NFR85

UIDs are entered in the System tab. The way you have the is as channels under the Nashua dept.

In manage favorits, select the FL list, then in the system display there is a tab for UIDs. That where they go.

Sorry I don't see a system display. I clicked on my favorites just don't see anything that says that. I found the UIDS and there entered in.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider

No, he's got it correct.

NFR85 - go to your radio, press Menu, scroll to Display Options and hit E, scroll to Disp. Unit ID and hit E, and change it to On. I am betting it's set to Off (and since I don't have my radio yet, I don't know how to set it in Sentinel properly).

I think in Sentinel, you go into the profile editor, under "Display Options", and change "Display Mode" to "Mode 2".

NFR85

No, he's got it correct.

NFR85 - go to your radio, press Menu, scroll to Display Options and hit E, scroll to Disp. Unit ID and hit E, and change it to On. I am betting it's set to Off (and since I don't have my radio yet, I don't know how to set it in Sentinel properly).

I think in Sentinel, you go into the profile editor, under "Display Options", and change "Display Mode" to "Mode 2".

Ok it was off turned it on lets see if it works.

whsbuss

No, he's got it correct.

Yes I said it wrong. UIDs are entered in the System portion in Sentinel. But you do have to have UIDs on in the display options.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
In Sentinel, go to the Favorites List Editor (Ctrl+2 from the main screen), open the preferred favorites list, navigate to the right system, and in the right pane, there'll be a tab marked "Unit IDs".

Status
Not open for further replies.