ET Fusion DMR TIII

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I just updated Sentinel software and I do not see the NEW ET Fusion system under Ontario/Niagara, where do I find it so I can download it into my scanner.
Saint

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
I just updated Sentinel software and I do not see the NEW ET Fusion system under Ontario/Niagara, where do I find it so I can download it into my scanner.
Saint
Looks like talkgroups were only just added in the last 24 hours. If the system had no talkgroups during the time data was pulled by Uniden, I believe it doesn't show up in Sentinel.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Looks like talkgroups were only just added in the last 24 hours. If the system had no talkgroups during the time data was pulled by Uniden, I believe it doesn't show up in Sentinel.
Thanks, Enjoi, I forgot about the 24-hour wait. I guess it will show up on next week's Sentinel update.

Saint

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Is the ET Fusion System up and running? I set the system up on my 436 scanner and for two days I have not picked up any audio on the system. I am getting 4-5 bars as a signal on the Niagara Falls site, but I am still not picking up any tg's ?
Saint

mciupa

Could you run LCN Finder on your 436 for the Niagara site to compare it to what we have listed in the database?

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Could you run LCN Finder on your 436 for the Niagara site to compare it to what we have listed in the database?
Running LCN Finder now on the ET Fusion system, I'll see what comes up.

I did set it up as MotoTRBO TRUNK in sentinel software, I think this is right ??? LCN finder has not found any LCN's as of yet, but it's only been running around 15 minutes.
SaintLCN setup.png

mciupa

I checked my programming and I did create it as a MotoTRBO Trunk system as well. Maybe VA3ADP can help since he has logged talkgroups from Milton.

Sentinel does not import DMR Capacity Max systems from RadioReference. Uniden has been notified of this problem at least a couple of years ago, but no solution has been worked on.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I checked my programming and I did create it as a MotoTRBO Trunk system as well. Maybe VA3ADP can help since he has logged talkgroups from Milton.

Sentinel does not import DMR Capacity Max systems from RadioReference. Uniden has been notified of this problem at least a couple of years ago, but no solution has been worked on.
Yes, I did create the ET Fusion myself as a MotoTRBO system and have not received anything on this system, I double checked the setup and everything seems to be OK, just strange there are talk groups that have been submitted and I have not picked up anything on the system for a least 3 days now. The hotel in Niagara Falls should be busy.
Saint

mciupa

I agree with you, however the person who submitted is a resident of Niagara Falls so I trust the authenticity of the DB submission. If they choose to help, they could shoot you a private message if they want to maintain public anonimity.

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber

I have also heard crickets on my end
LCN's appear correct as I was hearing traffic/testing last week.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I agree with you, however the person who submitted is a resident of Niagara Falls so I trust the authenticity of the DB submission. If they choose to help, they could shoot you a private message if they want to maintain public anonimity.
Yes it would be helpful if someone in the Niagara Falls AREA would tell us how busy the system is.
Saint

XBrandonEdwardX

Telecommunications
Yes it would be helpful if someone in the Niagara Falls AREA would tell us how busy the system is.
Saint
I live not even a 15–20-minute walk from Clifton Hill and all the major attractions. I am programming my scanner now with all of these details.

Okay, I have officially programmed my scanner and my SDR to monitor the following three systems only:
  • Talk Wireless (Niagara Falls)
  • Talk Wireless (Fonthill)
  • ET Fusion
Should anything get picked up, it will automatically be recorded, and stored into a CSV file which I can then review and submit details in the proper sections on this forum. Wish me luck?

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Okay, I have officially programmed my scanner and my SDR to monitor the following three systems only:
  • Talk Wireless (Niagara Falls)
  • Talk Wireless (Fonthill)
  • ET Fusion
Should anything get picked up, it will automatically be recorded, and stored into a CSV file which I can then review and submit details in the proper sections on this forum. Wish me luck?
Thanks so much for doing this, :) I am thinking I setup the ET Fusion system wrong because I know how busy Embassy Suites is and not having anyone use a radio for three days inside the hotel ??.
Saint

XBrandonEdwardX

Telecommunications
Thanks so much for doing this, :) I am thinking I setup the ET Fusion system wrong because I know how busy Embassy Suites is and not having anyone use a radio for three days inside the hotel ??.
Saint
My understanding is the Embassy Suites had their own radio communication system (conventional)... And some of their talkgroups were encrypted, while others were open... but the system used RAS. However, this doesn't mean they didn't migrate over. Maybe I will have to walk through the building and see what it is they are using.

XBrandonEdwardX

Telecommunications
I just picked up tg=27 with audio, on 420.275 and it's coming up as DMR System, CC-1
Saint
Since the start of my scan yesterday, I have not picked up any results on my Whistler TRX-2, SDS-200, or SDR. Absolutely nothing coming from this system. Not even a blip. I will continue scanning this system only and I will give an update in a couple of days.

The frequency you listed above is proven to be the Embassy Suites channels. They do have clear-air and encrypted traffic on different talkgroups. So, if you are still hearing traffic there, I would HIGHLY doubt that they have half conventional, and half trunked. That wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Since the start of my scan yesterday, I have not picked up any results on my Whistler TRX-2, SDS-200, or SDR. Absolutely nothing coming from this system. Not even a blip. I will continue scanning this system only and I will give an update in a couple of days.

The frequency you listed above is proven to be the Embassy Suites channels. They do have clear-air and encrypted traffic on different talkgroups. So, if you are still hearing traffic there, I would HIGHLY doubt that they have half conventional, and half trunked. That wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.
Thanks for checking the system out, I also did the same thing and ran ET Fusion all of last night and just stopped scanning ET Fusion. I also had 420.275 in as conventional and it is showing CC-1 DMR and I am hearing audio and tg's are coming up on the frequency I had the scanner set modulation to auto so it would search. I at no time picked up anything on the ET Fusion system but was picking up embassy suites on the 420.275 CC-1 DMR.
Saint