SDS100/SDS200: Excellent Package Deal Pricing on Uniden SDS100

Status
Not open for further replies.

trp2525

For those who may be in the market for a brand-new Uniden SDS100 scanner, Main Trading Company (mtcradio.com) located in Paris, Texas is currently offering some excellent package deal pricing.

The first package deal includes the SDS100 scanner along with the Uniden A28100B soft nylon carrying case (which sells separately at MTC for $29.99) for a total package price of $655.00: Uniden SDS100 Digital Police Scanner with Free Soft Case A28100B In Stock

The second package deal, which is a July 4th special, includes the SDS100 scanner along with the Uniden A28100B soft nylon carrying case (which sells separately at MTC for $29.99) and the Yaesu FT-4XR dual band VHF/UHF 5-watt handheld transceiver (which sells separately at MTC for $88) for a total package price of $675.00: July 4th Deal Uniden SDS100 Digital Police Scanner with Free Soft Case A28100B and Yaesu FT-4X Dual Band

Main Trading Company also offers FREE shipping on orders over $100 and sales tax is charged only if you are shipping to a Texas address. IMHO these package deals are a very good deal compared to just buying the SDS100 separately from another dealer.

Lastly, for those patriotic scanner listeners here in the USA per the MTC website homepage: "June 30-July 4th only, While Supplies Last! Spend at least $100 and get this 3 foot by 5 foot American Flag for $FREE. Limited to stock on Hand, Everything must ship at the same time to the same address. Offer could end at any minute."

longbch

Mostly Scanner Listener, AM and SWL
Thanks @trp2525 for the MTC deals!

I just sprung for the SDS100, carrying case and FT-4X deal. I've been shopping for an SDS100 and figured that I could carry the FT-4X in my go to work bag. Not a bad deal with no tax. I hope the shipping doesn't take too long!

I haven't had too much problem with the simulcast system here in Wake County, NC with my BCD436HP. But, I'm looking forward to comparing the two scanners. I may be missing some things that I don't know about, and maybe the SDS100 will help with the error rates I've been seeing.

I guess I'll sell my BR330T and Yupi MVT-9000 MKII to help with this cost :) . We'll see...

Kelly
AE4FG

icemantim8

Premium Subscriber
Have purchased many items from Richard @mtc. Great deals and excellent customer service for a small business. It's always nice when the owners are fellow radio peeps. In fact, I have an order on the way as we speak :) Support small biz when you can. You will not be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.