Export Radio IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engine79-7

Member
Feed Provider
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
I have uploaded a ton of Radio IDs into my whistler TRX1 scanner. I want to create a back up of them, and also want to import them into another setup without copying over the entire programming setup. I just want to copy over the Radio IDs. How would I go about doing this?

TIA
 

lebrunmn

Retired... Get off my lawn!
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
910
Reaction score
351
Location
Hampshire County, WV
Here's how I do it:

1. Open the list of RIDs in the Whistler software
2. Right-click on that Radio ID section of the page and select: Export all radio objects to a CSV file
3. Then, go to the CSV file, select the RID column and enjoy the rest of your day.

Take care,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top