Fargo Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD0PSN

Ok now where did Fargo Fire dispatch go along with the extra Cass channels they use? Did Fargo Fire now go silent too for some reason?

RadioGuy3007

Database Admin
I highly doubt they went encrypted or switched, from what I was hearing is that all of Cass Co will stay on ARMER but have capability on SIRN. The states latest update doesn't even show any updates for Fargo so I think the system isn't live yet. According to pulse point there last incident was at 23:55 hours. It's currently 3:00am

KD0PSN

I highly doubt they went encrypted or switched, from what I was hearing is that all of Cass Co will stay on ARMER but have capability on SIRN. The states latest update doesn't even show any updates for Fargo so I think the system isn't live yet. According to pulse point there last incident was at 23:55 hours. It's currently 3:00am
Accident at 205 am, wires arcing 108 am, fight at a hotel just a little bit ago. Haven't heard Fargo fire in days on my own scanner. Today been on since 6 pm. . .

RadioGuy3007

Database Admin
Interesting. Have you tried listening to their Broadcastify feed? I don't see a need for them to go encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.