FBI responding to inbound Detroit jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
In addition to Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab being listed on a U.S. Terrorist database list, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab also did not even have a Passport!

There needs to be a serious investigation of the airport staff that were instrumental in allowing this terrorist to bypass standard security precautions. It's becoming obvious he had people helping him.

In another article, they're claiming Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab had the same ties to Al Qaedia as the terrorist Nidal Malik Hasan involved in the Fort Hood attack.

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
It would have been justified self defense. The terrorist attempted to kill everyone on that plane, and God knows how many death's would have resulted on the ground from the crash!

If he was subdued, and then someone decided to break his neck, that would not be justified nor self defense.

Would you have the same passive attitude should a home invasion occur and the perp is a threat to you and your family?

Read my message again. I never said to be passive. If the invader trips over the laundry basket and knocks himself unconscious, I'm not going to put a gun to his head and shoot him.

The U.S. needs to send a firm loud example to these terrorist, that will be hear around the world!

I'd suggest you read up on terrorism if you think Al Queda will drop all their operations if we kill one of them.

And yes - profiling is mandatory. ACLU has even signed off on it. But the govt will never do it. Maybe this will be the event to change that attitude finally? Having people sit in their seats for the last hour is stupid and won't stop a thing. Except push more people away from air travel.

bigbluemsp

I think profiling would have been very successful so far. Too bad the U.S. is so concerned about being politically correct.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Sounds like a terrorist, looks like a terrorist, oh wow it is a terrorist!

Not to mention that 2 of this clowns alias's were on the NO FLY list!

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
N

N_Jay

What is with this idiot?

I mean where has he been the last yer?

Doesn't he know that Barack Hussein Obama is President?

Did he really still think Dick Cheney was still in control under the name of George Bush?

I mean that was the only reason those people wanted to harm us? Right?

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
If it's done in the process of disarming him it is.

True. But that wasn't the discussion here. Once you have someone "in custody" (when handcuffed to the seats) you cannot kill him and have it justified as self-defense.

Still tryin to figure out where the handcuff's came into play.

Sounds like those came from the onboard crew, as he was cuffed to the seats in first class.

Breaking news now is that another Nigerian locked himself in the bathroom during this event and also was arrested.

hoser147

"Breaking news now is that another Nigerian locked himself in the bathroom during this event and also was arrested." Probably ran in there to make sure he didn't have a "smoking gun" also...:lol:

RayAir

Yeah, I don't how it is elsewhere (though i'm sure it is similar), the TSA is to concerned with being politically correct. They are more likely to stop a grandma for extra screening than the suspicious looking middle eastern male for fear of being branded "racists".

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2009/12/28/aviation-security-failed-to-prevent-christmas-day-attack/

On a lighter note:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/43716

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.