kob6905

Premium Subscriber
Monmouth County Public Safety

System Name:Monmouth County Public Safety
County:Monmouth
System Type:Project 25 Phase II
System Voice:APCO-25 Common Air Interface Exclusive
Last Updated:May 22, 2021, 4:55 pm ((1)
As of approximately 0830 hrs Thursday(yesterday), Boro P D has joined many Monmouth County law enforcement agencies on the trunked system and will be encrypted! If someone better than me could get the talk group info and then one of the moderators could update database! KO'B

Motoguy2525

Was to be expected considering they were the only county dispatched PD not on the trunked system. Township switched a little while ago.

RBFD415

Your forgetting Middletown PD, county dispatched but still on 156.2100. Just FYI, Fair Haven PD talks very little, only an occasional MV stop here or there.

kob6905

Premium Subscriber
others rumored to be going keyport and howell keeps popping up!! since retirement and covid, mania i haven't been to the comm center so kind of out of the loop! maybe one of the techs or supervisors who post to the data bank can help!

Motoguy2525

Pretty sure Keyport is already on the system. Howell I’d doubt, they are on NJICS with there own dispatcher center.

scannersnstuff

A lot of you probably know this, but if the town still has their own dispatch facilites/dispatcher's, they do not qualify to dispatch on the Monmouth County trs. They do however qualify for dispatch and op's on NJICS. There have been rumor's circulating for years that the county will someday dispatch all local department's.

mshurgala

A lot of you probably know this, but if the town still has their own dispatch facilites/dispatcher's, they do not qualify to dispatch on the Monmouth County trs. They do however qualify for dispatch and op's on NJICS. There have been rumor's circulating for years that the county will someday dispatch all local department's.
That'll be cool!! Thanks my friend!!

richee2000

Communications Professional
Sea Bright NJ, Livingston NJ, Basking Ridge NJ
That'll be cool!! Thanks my friend!!
NOT cool, if you are a hobbyist, and like to listen to your local PD in monmouth co.... ( I have a home in sea bright, and most of the local area PDs are on the county system... not cool. ) My other home is loacted in Somerset county, where, the local county systems ( Union co, somerset co, morris co, hunterdon co,Essex co..) all believe in Dispatch in the clear, for the most part .

Status
Not open for further replies.