Freq request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
Mick is correct; Hallandale Beach Police use the Broward County Motorola trunked system, site 1. Their dispatch talkgroup is 4208 (decimal). You will need a trunk tracking scanner in order to follow their conversations.

Last edited:

cnmsales

no, what kind of radio is it? Model number? For example I have a radio shack triple trunking scanner too. Mine is a Pro-2051.

puerto0711

Premium Subscriber
can anyone tell me step by step how to program the above freq 4208 (decimal) on a Radio Shack Triple trunking Scanner? Help is appreciated

cnmsales

Ok, well first you have to program the frequincies in. Go to Broward County Trunking System, Broward County, Florida - Scanner Frequencies Go down to system frequincies box, you will see here there are 5 sites listed. Find the one closest to you then you probably need to press program, then the trunk button, the up or down and select motorola. Enter. then you should get an option to program the frequincies. Enter the frequincies in. Then do program again then trunk, then select mototrola again, now you want to do the ID option. Look at the link again and look at the SYSTEM TALKGROUPS box The DEC numbers is what your programing in now. Each one of these represents a different group that you can program in and listen to.

cnmsales

Im sry but id rather not. No offense. I know my instructions werent great, thats cause I dont have that scanner. If I did and knew what buttons to press and in what order id give ya detailed instructions on how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.